1. Corporations ought to be considered people legally for the social and economic service they provide.
2. Who says that? Reasonable conservatives are not against birth control.
3. Yes, yes, Rick Santorum is infamous for that quote. But he does not represent the majority of conservatives in this view. College education is crucial in today’s world.
4. No, homosexuality is the abomination. Not homosexuals. The only people who say that “gay Americans are an abomination” are bigots who use their Christianity to justify their prejudice.
5. How can you make such a sarcastic blanket statement about poor people? Some poor people do deserve to be poor because they are too lazy to find work. Others are poor because they cannot find a job, etcetera.
Remember, America is not about equality, in its strictest sense. It is about equal opportunity. So if someone refuses to work and lives off on food stamps and welfare, he deserves to be poor. The people we should be helping are the people who want to find work but cannot.
6. I do not have an opinion about labor unions. That is one subject I must research further before responding to you.
7. Like I said in #5. There are some unemployed who really are lazy parasites, and there are some unemployed who are hard workers who are down on their luck and cannot find work. Why is it always black and white for you Democrats?
8. Who says that? I’ve identified three statements now that make mockeries out of statements no reasonable conservative would make.
If you mean to imply, as almost all Democrats do with this kind of statement, that immigrants do not have to provide legal papers to prove their voting eligibility like every other American, then this statement is a thin excuse justifying Democrat voter fraud.
9. The Constitution was based on Christian values. Freedom of press, and expression and equality are Christian values. No, the Constitution never states that it is a Christian document, but if you think about it, without a Christian worldview, every one of the values expressed in the Constitution is utterly meaningless.
10. I have not done much research on this topic. However, from what I’ve heard, we have had many climate fluctuations in the past that prove that this is but one example of natural fickleness. Whether or not climate change is real, it cannot be denied that it is a shameless political tool for the left.
11. This is now the fourth statement that I have never heard any conservative make.
12. The birth certificate the man put forth has been analyzed so many times by so many experts and fallen under that analysis that there is no doubt that it is a forgery. No, this does not prove that he was born in Kenya, but it proves that he is hiding something, and MOST LIKELY it is that he was born in Kenya.
The President says he is a Christian, and I believe him. If someone says they are a Christian, they are a Christian. Doesn’t mean they are truly saved, simply means that they have that label, “Christian.” He is certainly coddling the Muslim world, especially the tyrannical regimes in Afghanistan and Syria (sounds like political correctness to me.) But I do not believe he is a Muslim.
In the end, almost all of these hateful caricatures are blatant misrepresentations of the actual beliefs of conservatives. I’d like to rescue your followers from the misapprehension that conservatives believe everything on this facetious picture.
I don’t know if my eyes are working properly, but it seems that someone, who thinks the President was “Most Likely Born in Kenya” is now following me??? What the absolute fuck. Unfollow me now.
I say they form their own country “Biblebeltistan” where they can practice all the laissez faire corporate free love and Christian sharia law they’d like. We get N. Dak though, you know… just in case.
- awrrex-stein likes this
- thementalrevolt likes this
- d3nt0n27 reblogged this from kiltedken
- kiltedken reblogged this from dearkingneptune
- dearkingneptune reblogged this from freethoughtblog
- realhousewivesofbeaconhills likes this
- realhousewivesofbeaconhills reblogged this from invisiblelad
- pangforglory likes this
- teal-blooded likes this
- faukesmusing reblogged this from kaitocain
- faukesmusing likes this
- telekast reblogged this from kaitocain
- gottalovethenerd reblogged this from invisiblelad
- rayoflight87 reblogged this from livealifethatscompletelyfree
- 0nthesea reblogged this from kaitocain
- psychologicalsock likes this
- livesareenterainment reblogged this from kaitocain
- drevinci reblogged this from suckmesleezi
- sidratehterised reblogged this from livealifethatscompletelyfree
- lycanthropeful likes this
- withredredlips likes this
- sp-a-m likes this
- kaitocain reblogged this from invisiblelad
- suckmesleezi reblogged this from invisiblelad
- muninandhugin reblogged this from invisiblelad
- invisiblelad reblogged this from livealifethatscompletelyfree and added:
- joost5 likes this
- livealifethatscompletelyfree reblogged this from livealifethatscompletelyfree
- upton-o-goode likes this
- sportsterchic reblogged this from livealifethatscompletelyfree and added:
- emilyloud likes this
- racismschool likes this
- rrrick likes this
- livealifethatscompletelyfree likes this
- dl-44 likes this
- noelanthony likes this
- joost5 reblogged this from livealifethatscompletelyfree and added:
- midnightswithaly reblogged this from dotheshimmytimmy
- dotheshimmytimmy reblogged this from poppinpussiesintopies
- queenofwanderlust likes this
- orangerosettes reblogged this from poppinpussiesintopies
- laura-osnes likes this
- harrpotte likes this
- poppinpussiesintopies reblogged this from preludeofthebreath
- uhohitsjojo reblogged this from clicheguevara
- obamarama-rama reblogged this from think4yourself
- thoroughlyenlightened likes this
- himselfcouldhavetheskies likes this
- aryaismyhomegirl likes this
- thenothingleft reblogged this from think4yourself